[0.10.0-alpha - 0.10.5-beta] Re-integrating of payment provider, more stability fixes and general improvements. Version 10.x contains the first official BETA release of the application.
More minor bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
- Added notification on connect/disconnect of payment provider
- Improved email design and templates targeted towards smaller devices
- Updated development packages
- Renamed privacy settings label to something more relevant
- Added link to wiki article on privacy settings
- Hiding contact form on activities after an activity is finished
- Deprecated lots of old code related to old payment provider
- Fixed issue with participant feedback when an error was triggered
- Fixed issue with activity year filtering showing ‘hidden’ years
- Fixed entity field option bug for certain field types
- Fixed issue with datetime not showing time on display
Minor bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
- Added users bookings and activities to admin reporting
- Added membership status overview information for admin users
- Added automatic configuration for apple pay when connecting to payment provider
- Added textarea character limit on booking and participant feedback forms
- Fixed issue with duplicate results on activity list (rare issue)
- Fixed issue with booking feedback that caused an error
This build is the first BETA release of Bilby Management System.
- Updated packages
- General updates and cleanup to payment processing and ordering
- Fixed issue with payment button on failed payment cases
- Added coming soon page for partner application
- Added automatic card detection for payments
- Added functionality to generate a site demo
- Added description to payments in payment provider
- Improved empty list messages and filtering actions
- Improved field delete warning message
- Fixed spelling mistake on password form
- Removed stray number on participant information screen
- Re-integrated payment provider
- Added link to activity owners profile on activity when both users are active members.
- General internal improvements to storage locations
- Added more stability fixes
- Updated internal locations to support future partner portal functionality
- Added error handling for method not allowed pages
- Fixed issue with related activities on small devices